Small Paintings

  I've once again been absent but, for once, not because I'm neglecting my duties. Instead I've been busy working in my studio. I want my fair this summer to have work which anyone can buy and therefore I've been painting small 10 x 10 cm canvases on a range of subjects. These will be both finished works and exercises for larger paintings. These take anywhere from half an hour (occasionally) to three to four hours to paint and are priced at a standard £25 for the 10 x 10 cm and £10 for the 5 x 5 cms.

Fox in the Sun Painting 10x10 cm

Ladybird on a Blade of Grass Painting 8 x 10 cms
Bumblebee near purple flower 5 x 5 cms
Wasp on a Flower Painting 10 x 10 cms


Bumblebee near Yellow Flower 10 x 10 cms
Mushroom Study Painting 10 x 10 cms

Cat on a Rooftop Painting 10 x 10 cms



Cat Profile Painting 10 x 10 cms

Cat Profile Painting, light background 8 x 10 cms


Comments

Popular Posts